a few friends & I met a few of them on saturday, yes I forgot to mention this on my saturday blog, but, who gives a crap anyway, I'm telling you now, so It doesn't matter.
Anyway, their names were Tamai & Ai, a sweet pair, they were fun to talk to, even though they had a hard time understanding us, but hey, thats the point isn't it? they come to Australia to learn English more fluently. Yeah, it was fun seeing their surprised faces and happy smiles whenever Me or my friend talked in Japanese, because we both studied the language in year 10, so, naturally, I know how to recite a few lines from the top of my head.
throughout that night, Ai's relative's And friends called during the night, we got to meet them, briefly, which lightened the mood a bit more than it already was. It was a fun night, but hard out Asian!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment